Our detailed 28-point inspection protects the long-term health of your investment and meets manufactures warranty requirements. This service checks your generators’ electrical, lubrication, cooling, fuel, engine, battery, exhaust and more.
Our bi-annual service gives you total peace of mind by combining our 28-point inspection with a second check of your unit per manufacturer recommendations. This plan includes expedited emergency service should you encounter a problem.
WHY SERVICE WITH PHILBRICK’S?
- EXTEND THE LIFE AND RELIABILITY OF YOUR GENERATOR- Regular servicing extends the life of your generator and prevents expensive damage from rodents and snakes.
- QUICK EMERGENCY SERVICE- Our maintenance plans come with Philbrick’s Generators expedited emergency service.
- KEEP YOUR WARRANTY VALID - all manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep warranties in effect.
- SAVE ON FUEL- properly tuned generators use less fuel and extends the life of your unit.
- SAVE MONEY ON SERVICE CALLS- scheduled non-emergency service calls cost approximately half of emergency service calls.
- COLD WEATHER KITS- Below 32 degrees the manufacture does not guarantee that your generator will start, Philbrick’s Generators installs automatically include a cold weather kit to prevent this.
- VARIETY OF MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS- Philbrick’s has 3 maintenance agreements designed to meet manufacturers guidelines and meet your budget.
- PREVENT DEAD BATTERIES- batteries need to be replaced every 4-5 years. Having it replaced during regular maintenance is less than 1/2 the cost of an emergency service call.
- FACTORY UPDATES- Regular service ensures your unit stays current with factory updates.
- PEACE OF MIND- Having our factory certified technicians take care of your generators provides peace of mind your generator will continue to run seamlessly.
Contact us for expert advice on what plan is best for you!